[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.3.3 beta 4

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:49:32 -0700

I'd like to help you with this, but you understand that it is very hard,
becuase I'm not able to emulate your environment on my device to debug it.

For 1.3.3, I have added https support, but it still has some limitations
with proxies.

The rest of HTTP implementation should be the same. I made some fixes,
but they were extending not restricting ones.

Thomas M. Hofmann wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Maybe this has to do with HTTP 1.1 and maybe the proxy only supports
> 1.0. I am guessing this because of the HTTP error code 400 I get with
> 1.3.3.
>
> Did this change? Did 1.3.2 use HTTP 1.0?
I do not thing so, but not completely sure about it. HTTP 1.0 is used if
you are using HTTP proxy, but 1.3.3 uses also HTTP 1.0. So, no changes here.

--
David