[prssr-devel-ml] [1.3.3 b5] Adding feeds via desktop

  • From: "Max Belugin" <mbelugin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:36:50 +0300

Is it possible to add a feed from desktop?

I want to add a feed to pRSSReader just pressing a button in my browser.

For example it can be done by the following way: I will write the
script to add a feed to the OPML file in a synchronized folder.

pRSSReader will read the OPML during all feeds update and add missing
feeds (those that are in OPML and not subscribed in pRSSReader).

I am using Opera 9.12 on desktop an Windows Mobile 5.0 on my Acer n311

Thank you

--
Max Belugin, http://belugin.info , ICQ:9406811