[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.3.2 Today plugin causes gwes.exe crash

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:00:11 +0200

Today plugin is heavily rewritten in 1.3.3. Thus the best solution will
be to wait till 1.3.3 enters beta testing phase and then we will see
what to do next.

But nowadays I'm very busy with other very important work for me. I
expect that the beta testing could start in early November if things
will go smoothly.