[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.1.5 beta 4 : text feature request

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:42:58 +0100

Here is the answer again:
---------------
Hi,

I have discovered this issue recently. It is a bug and the fix will be
available soon. The "error" is handled badly. It was supposed to
display 'Done' with no error message on Errors tab of update dialog.

Anyway thanks for reporting...

In the mail archive of this list, the message is ok, but with some
garbagge at the end. Probably some troubles on freelists.org (?).