[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.1.5 beta 4 : text feature request

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:35:07 +0100

Hi,

I have discovered this issue recently. It is a bug and the fix will be
available soon. The "error" is handled badly. It was supposed to
display 'Done' with no error message on Errors tab of update dialog.

Anyway thanks for reporting...

On 11/27/05, yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> Performing successive updates, i've seen a "HTTP 304 error code" on the
> connection manager
>
> When i look on the web, i see :
> 304 Not Modified
> If the client has performed a conditional GET request and access is allowed,
> but the document has not been modified, the server SHOULD respond with this
> status code. The 304 response MUST NOT contain a message-body, and thus is
> always terminated by the first empty line after the header fields.
>
> Great ! The conditionel get is working !
> But, to me, it's not really an error !
>
> David, can you change the error message into "No new feed available", for
> example ??
>
> This would be more understandable for all type of users !!!
>
> Good week end to all..
> YoLoLo

¥’­æ?z·^½éh¦g§¶f¢–)à–+-¦»,­×¯zY¥~·ž–+-²Šà†Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+ƒö«r¯zÏé®Ë+uëÞ–i