[proteamdavis] research thing

  • From: Marty Greenia <mckilljoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:59:16 -0700

So hopefully all of you guys got the email from that research lady
telling us about the stuff we need to do. It would probably be a good
idea for us to get started on it ASAP seeing as we are all (finally
:D) in school now. I'll start off with my ideas, feel free to respond

We have a presentation/poster on Nov. 6, and a report so this is what
I think. Paul/Josh/Neela have the most presentation experience from
what I know, plus Paul has some of the best handwriting I've ever seen
(haha, no offense man :) ) so I suggest them for the
presentation/poster production team. The rest of us can work the the
write-up; if we each write a little section it shouldn't be bad. Also,
does anyone know if Tejal can contribute / Tejal can you contribute to
either of those?

So everyone start talking and let me know what everyone is thinking in Davis!

From Marty

PS - Halo 2 comes out Tuesday the 9th, so Nov. 6 must be Saturday,
which means I can pretty easily be in Davis for the presentation