[proteamdavis] Hey all

  • From: Marty Greenia <mckilljoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:58:36 -0700

Hey this is Marty. I was just wondering if you guys could update me on
how everything is going with the analysis. Are things going well? Will
they be done by the time summer ends? When do we need to have our
presentation put together for "The Man"? Also, I got an email from
Benham wondering where we were, is someone still communicating with
him?

Paul, I checked that sequence that you gave me a while ago, and it
wasnt in the results that my program output, so I'm not sure how you
ended up doing it; just a typo I guess :/ Sorry man.