[projectaon] Re: register interest for next book

  • From: "Lawrence Ritchie" <callmeinstead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:01:30 +1300

Thanks for yours Jon

Anything will do, as long as I get involved -- proofing is out though, as I
don't have any books past DotD. I just wish there were a place where I could
put my name down for the editing/whatever of the next book (before someone
else jumps in line!). I suppose I'll just have to wait with bated breath
till one of you says "need volunteers".

Cheers

Lawrence

On 15/03/2008, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Lawrence Ritchie
> <callmeinstead@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Now that DotD is almost done, I'd like to speak up now and volunteer my
> > services for the next book -- only trouble is I don't have the next one
> in
> > my possession, so I suppose I will be relegated to editor at best?
> (wishful
> > thinking)
>

> It's all up to you. It hasn't been very formal around here (which has
> its good points and bad), so if you dive in and help with the editing
> (i.e. making sure that the book is ready for public consumption),
> you'll be credited as an editor. "Editor" is actually the most
> intensive level of involvement, but did you have some other kind of
> work in mind that you would like to do?
>

> --
> Jon
>
> ~~~~~~

The secret of reallly being fulfilled is to know what your gift is and to
live that -- and have compassion for other  people, an understanding of
other people's gifts

-- Anthony Robbins