[projectaon] Re: help offer

  • From: Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amedyr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:37:08 -0800

> The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
>    From: amedyr@xxxxxxxxxxx
>    Date: 11:18:54 on Sunday, November 6, 2005
> Subject: help offer
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.

> My offer refers to art. If Peter Andrew Jones is ever too busy (like such
> great artists tend to become, from time to time), I'd be more than happy to
> illustrate your books. Here's my online portfolio:
> http://amedyr.deviantart.com

Thank you for your offer of help. We currently have obtained
permission to use all of the original illustrations except for the
illustrations by Trevor Newton from Voyage of the Moonstone. If you
would like to illustrate it, we would welcome your contribution. But I
must warn you that if we ever obtain Trevor Newton's permission, we
would end up publishing his illustrations instead of yours. We would
still distribute your work (assuming your continued permission) but
not within the book itself.

Please get back to me if this is something you would like to do, or if
you can think of another way that your talents can benefit Project Aon
(make the website more interesting, perhaps?).

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake