[projectaon] Re: The "Official" Aon program?

  • From: jffdougan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:05:35 -0400

I"ve played through the first two books. I kind of think it would be good to
let him get as far as book 5 (so that the Kai series is complete) before doing
any kind of "official" announcement.

Then again, I also liked the old Statskeeper.

Jeff (still lurking, even if teaching doesn't often leave time.)