[projectaon] Re: Readers' Handbook Comment Period Begins

  • From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:11:26 +0200

On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 06:38:40PM -0700, Jonathan Blake wrote:
> Regarding your other suggestions, please feel free to add to the
> Handbook as you see fit. If there's something really controversial or
> you don't feel capable of addressing a topic properly, then ask for
> assistance. Otherwise, have fun with the wiki. That's why we have it.

I've added a few more: Silver Helm, Helmet, Helshezag (including a reference
to the Newsletters), Laumwort and Sabito.  Please review that the wording
(and links) are ok.

It would also be nice to revisit this thread
http://mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4268&view=next&sid=bb95ed73388dc355d7795b27d58b3a5c
and add some additional items from there (maybe the Black Cube?)

Regards

Javier