[projectaon] Re: Possible switch of web hosting provider

  • From: Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:36:18 -0800

[ ] everyone - test and give thoughts about new wiki

I've installed the wiki, but while I'm at it, I've got bigger plans
for it. Namely, I want the whole site in the wiki. I've only had time
to convert over the home page:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home

Right now, the Main and Sanctum groups are editable by anyone, but I
may institute a edit password in the future. It depends on how well
the security measures that I've instituted work:

* All external URLs must be approved by admin (me)
* There is an enforced list of blocked sites and phrases
* I am notified by email whenever a change has been made to the site

Thoughts?