[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 8) -- Ad-Hoc Part 1

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 12:42:25 +0100

On 30/06/2011 22:10, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Just FYI, I have the following lists planned and drafted:

Week 9: Ad-Hoc (Part II) -- sing. vs. pl.
Week 10: Ad-Hoc (Part III) -- various grammatical points
Week 11: Book 14 remaining issues
Week 12: Footnote Frenzy! (Part I)
Week 13: Footnote Frenzy! (Part II)

Weeks 12 and 13 are planned to cover ALL remaining footnote proposals for
Books 1-25. Week 13 will also cover all remaining Giak issues.

Looks like a great plan, although I must report that I will probably
be entirely unavailable July 8-23. I'm not sure that means that things
can't proceed without me, but some issues might remain in a
less-than-final state until I can get back. If that seems like more
hassle than it's worth, feel free to take a PA vacation. (You all
deserve it!) However, I suspect you can get a lot done even though
(because?) I'm not here. :)

Well, I guess we'll have to play it by ear...I might post a list and see what conclusions the list can come to, but unless there is a unanimous decision, we'll probably have to wait for your arbitration. ;-)

This being the case, I'll post Week 9 now and let's see where we can get with it. An extra day can't hurt, after all.