[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: Timothy Pederick <pederick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:51:58 +0800

On 23 June 2011 17:27, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ah! So I've added this revised footnote to 13tplor and output it to see
> what people think. On a technical note, the bookref links don't seem to work
> properly for either the simple or the less-simple editions.

My only complaint is that it's a *long* footnote. Perhaps a lengthy
explanation is ultimately unavoidable, but precedent from footnote #1
suggests the possibility of moving the bulk of this explanation to the
Readers' Handbook...

(On an almost completely unrelated note, the apostrophe in Readers' Handbook
is the straight-apostrophe character, not the nice curved typographic
apostrophe used elsewhere in the /test/ versions. An oversight?)

--
Tim Pederick