[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:51:50 +0100

All these Plague Lords of Ruel ones were +3 anyways!

14tcok/sect227.htm -- this one refers to Weaponmastery, not Grand Weaponmastery. I think that's an error ;) The +5 bonus does sound like a definite genuine ad hoc
bonus for this section, because you are using "Flameshaft"

14tcok/sect335.htm -- phrasing is not inconsistent with a special ad hoc +5 bonus,
and the resulting section choices definately are weighted accordingly
-----------------

14tcok/sect345.htm  --  ditto
-----------------

14tcok/sect73.htm - even more ditto
-----------------

15tdc/sect270.htm  - just about ditoo
-----------------

18dotd/sect297.htm - definately seems to be ad hoc, as it's combined with the Penetrate spell.
(and also features bonuses for Grand Nexus and Telegnosis)

19wb/sect87.htm - not inconsitent with ad hoc bonus (you pray to Kai! maybe he hears you ;)

<
20tcon/sect271.htm  -  not insconsitent with ad hoc

20tcon/sect51.htm  - ditto

.... well, so in summary NONE of these sections was phrased as "remember to add..." so although they all contradict the Game Rules, I can still see them all being ad hoc different bonuses for a particular piece of archery, rather than Joe just forgetting what he'd put in the rules. (Although only two really seem to merit it, due to use of spells)