[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:09:48 +0000

That's essentially the way I do it too.  After the Kai/Magnakai series, I add
10 points to my base CS and subtract 1 from my base EP.  After that, the only
"loyalty bonus" I use is the +1 EP per section from Curing.  No Mentora
bonuses.  No Psi-surge.  No Huntmastery.  Any further adjustments to the
character must come from either Grandmaster Disciplines or Special Items.

Also, LW's CS without Grand Weaponmastery can be no higher than 40 even with
the aid of Special Items, which means you have to pick and choose what you
bring with you.