[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: Chris Neilson <crusty.chris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:20:32 +1200

The rules of Grey Star dont say that your wizard's staff is two-handed
or you cant use two weapons together, only that you cant have more than
2 weapons. Youre thinking of the rules for LW.

Ergo, using a dagger with your staff and adding the CS bonus is correct.

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 15:48 +0000, John TFS wrote:
> I'm inclined to agree with you.  Plus, when you think about it, Grey
> Star doesn't really fight in as classic manner with a Quarterstaff.
> He create a blaze of magical energy at one end of the thing and then
> burns his opponents with it.

Well technically he strikes the enemy with the staff (something you can
do one handed like you mention) and magical bolt of energy is released
from the staff. Thats why you dont even need Willpower to fight with
your staff, you only use your willpower to boost the output from your
staff (and do more damage).