[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:34:26 +0100

On 29/06/2011 20:16, Benjamin I Krefetz wrote:
Also, regardless of whether we move the link to 121 or not, we should
footnote the link to say that the reader should turn there immediately
at the start of the 5th round without first concluding the fight (since
one member of the group has to still be alive).

And fwiw, I think your suggestion to move the link is a good one :)
Still you'd have to have Huntmastery as the one discipline you didn't
pick as Archmaster, but at least it's possible.

Escalated:

<http://www.projectaon.org/en/Errata/TheMastersOfDarkness>

This really is everything and the kitchen sink, isn't it?! :-p