[projectaon] Re: Minutae

  • From: "OToole L" <L.OToole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <moviemanluke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:23:26 +0100

Hi all,

A few things from different e-mails today.

Simon Osborne wrote:
>...an HTML version of Dawn of the dragons (mini-adventure
>from The Magnamund Companion)
The eagle-eyed among you will have noticed that the mini-adventure from
The Magnamund Companion is 'Dawn of the Darklords'. (I know it's easy to
spot the slight correction after someone else has done the hard work and
spent half an hour typing a full-page reply. Sorry Simon!)

Iain Smith wrote:
>On an unrelated note, the PA website seems to have been
>running like a dog for me today, has it been the same for you?
Sometimes it seems to have it's bad ... weeks. (This is one of them.)

On the 'sulphonamide'/'sulfonamide' issue, I e-mailed my brother a while
ago. (He's got a Ph.D. in micro/bio-something-or-other.) He pointed me
towards the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry website:
http://www.iupac.org/goldbook/S06114.pdf
and then said he thought it should be 'sulphonamide'.

I was going to say something about 'NaCl'/'N a C l', but I can't access
the website right now for some reason.

Cerulean