[projectaon] LW refresh: some capitalization issues

  • From: Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:39:49 +0100

I have slowly started looking at the collected issues to be corrected
in the big upcoming refresh. The EC is apparently not updated, so
there are some email archeology exercises ahead, even though Simon has
gone to great lengths to keep track of what has been reported.

There are some "global" issues that I need to be sure of though:

- "Magicians' Guild", and similar. Always capitalized, always plural possessive?

- "Item" should never be capitalized alone, right? (This will be a
nice bunch of both (er) and (ne)).

- "Bow", "Arrow" etc... Shall we *always* capitalize these when LW
touches them, or only when they really refer to an item in his
inventory? If the latter, it will be for instance "Your arrow misses
its target." *uncapitalized*, because it is no longer an inventory
item. I would prefer the latter, and when in doubt, don't capitalize
either, because I think the text just looks ugly with all these
capitalized words.

--
Thomas