[projectaon] Re: Highway Holocaust XML changes

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:52:38 +0000

Iain Smith wrote:

sect149 - assess --> assesses (errata?)

Surprisingly, this *is* Errata as it says 'he assess its strength' in the printed book. How strange!

I'm having a little difficulty with the FWAC utility. If I run it and select 'use integrated browser' at the start, the program seems to stop working after I finish rolling up the character. Previously, if it couldn't find Title.htm to load into the integrated browser window, it prompted the user with a requester, IIRC? It just seems to stop now. Is this correct?

Great work on fixing up 01HH, BTW.