[projectaon] Re: Grand Master comment period [Book 13]

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:46:06 +0100

Both these revisions look good to me--given the limitations of the format this seems to be the best solution to the layout for these two sections.

Getting closer to re-release...

On 20/06/2012 03:48, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/05/2012 19:46, Jonathan Blake wrote:

(er) 284: [so: Revise the options layout as per recent discussion
regarding Book 8.]

We could go whole hog:

~~~~~
If you do not possess this Grand Master Discipline, you can
investigate either the east tunnel by turning to 118.

Or you can investigate the west tunnel by turning to 189.
~~~~~

To be honest, I think this is probably the best choice (ho-ho) and I'd also
vote for implementing something similar in Book 8.

Done and done. Here's the revision I made in 8. Let me know if it sucks. :)

Original:
~~~~~
If you do not possess this skill, or have yet to reach the rank of
Tutelary, you can:
hide in the Pulpit - turn to 96;
or
hide among the pews - turn to 198;
stand in the central aisle and await your pursuers - turn to 305.
~~~~~

Revision:
~~~~~
If you do not possess this skill or have yet to reach the rank of
Tutelary, you can hide in the pulpit by turning to 96.
Or you can hide among the pews by turning to 198.
Or you can stand in the central aisle and await your pursuers by turning to 305.
~~~~~