[projectaon] [Fwd: Al's Lw table and such]

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:29:29 +0000

Hi all

Dark, a visually impaired member of the Forum, has asked me to pass the following messages on. I don't know whether attachments are allowed on the list--I think not--so I've temporarily uploaded the file here, just in case:

homepage.ntlworld.com/outspaced/Lone_Wolf_Results_Table.doc

I guess once the wiki is fully in place, this is the sort of thing I could do myself (with Jon verifying the URL), but I can't right now.

--
Simon Obsorne