[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:57:23 -0800

On 11/27/05, Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1) Folder consistency.  All of the books currently listed which begin with
> "The" have a
> "t" as the first letter of the folder name (i.e. "The Caverns of Kalte" =
> 02TCOK).  That
> is except for FF3, which for some reason has "The Omega Zone" down as 03OZ.

I believe (don't have my copy handy) Red Fox published this book under
the simpler title "Omega Zone". Berkley (the US publisher) republished
it as "The Omega Zone". We'll be using the original title.

> 2) Project Aon logo.  I don't know who created or is responsible for this,
> but a vector
> version of the logo would be extremely handy if there's one available.
> Failing that, a
> high resolution raster version would be better than some of the smaller
> versions I've
> been working with.

I'm the one to blame. I have a Paint Shop Pro vector version that I
can send to you tonight. Remind me if you don't have it by tomorrow.