[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:06:35 -0800 (PST)

Okay, I've finished the changes to the tables.  I'm not sure where to put them
or who
gets the final say, but I've uploaded them for perusal anyway.

http://www.geocities.com/iainsmith/01-HH/crtneg.gif
http://www.geocities.com/iainsmith/01-HH/crtpos.gif
http://www.geocities.com/iainsmith/01-HH/random.gif

I'll try to complete the initial version of the back matter this afternoon,
I'll add the
assess->assesses change to the Errata while I'm at it.  After that I'll
probably make a
start reviewing the suggestions for the small illustrations, that way I can
also add them
to the back matter.

Iain.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs