[project_bios] Welcome to mailinglist (I hope)

  • From: Tero Tamminen <tero@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project_bios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:02:11 +0300

Hi!

I hope that this reaches all of you, and I hope that this list is enough
for us (it is if we don't need calendars or galleries or something). I
have to tweak options of this list sometime tomorrow, but now I'm going
to get some sleep, it is 01:02

Email adresses I added to this list are:
cowley@xxxxxxxx                 Chris Cowley
mamu71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx            Daniel Fuller
patJiogo@xxxxxxxxxxx            Patrick Jiogo
RMRIKER@xxxxxxx                 Roland Muller
Larsforever@xxxxxxxxxxx         Mei Long
erinChangTW@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Sheng-han Chang
muluka2000@xxxxxxxxx            Emma Muluka
no7mks@xxxxxxxxxxx              Michael (Hey, I want your real name!)

If you know that some of these are incorrect, please notify me.

--
Tero Tamminen