[project1dev] Re: wtf EA

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:35:50 -0400

yeah but a basketball is 20 dollars and maybe a robot pal to play it w/ you
would cost 150 with maybe 30 dollars to charge him over the year haha
i was just thinking of the hypothetical world where technology veered in a
different path entirely from the one we're on now... like i bet we'd have
hoverboards ha