[project1dev] wow check out this game

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 20:45:50 -0700

Wurmz was telling me about this game called Warsong.

Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJmoEgSVS2o&feature=related

ok 2 thoughts :P

#1 - this would be a RAAAAAAAD mini game in our game if there was a
time/place you commanded some troops to defend an area and go on the
offensive or something.

#2 - one of the game ideas eric and i have for after the RPG is done (like
ok a long time from now...) is to take what Kings of chaos did and make a
real game out of it with graphics and real game play.  This kind of game
would be PERFECT for that setup.  (but thats thinkin pretty far out hehe)