[project1dev] Re: "world" themes, intro thoughts

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:40:50 -0400

cool :)

ok well here's my plan for tonight -

I will write up the basic outlines for the three ideas i have for character
generation including a detailed one for the random scenario/perk idea i have
been talking about - this will give us as a team a good jumping off point
for fleshing it out or deciding we need to go in a different direction if it
seems more effort than its worth.  I figure, anything AWESOME we come up
with can be rolled over or evolved into something else if it doesnt work for
this (i.e. i love the pet idea but maybe it'd work better as something you
FIND rather than you get right away)

given the time frame for completing the cave (2-3 weeks or so) it'd be nice
to nail the design for this down early so we have some time to work out the
details... that could be the next step if alan thinks we're ready :)

Is there any other things Alan that you think I should flesh out ASAP?