[project1dev] Re: "world" themes, intro thoughts

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:44:38 -0400

what is everyone's thoughts, re: character creation/intro stuff?  should i
just make up a few basic outlines for some scenarios and then ppl can chip
in their own and we'll figure out what to do with that?  should we just make
standard character generation and skip this part?

also i was thinking itd be neat for the main character to have a
sidekick/protector/pet (not sure, open for ideas) that is unique to each
player and based off their personality or how they play through the
character creation scenarios... i.e. if you are evil, maybe it would give
you a creature created from a pool of "evil" traits... i think this could be
neat but not sure how it would work yet, what do you think?