[project1dev] Re: "world" themes, intro thoughts

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:26:15 -0700

Oh yeah for sure, good thinking.

Wurmz is still working on prettying up the walls and floors.

I'm gonna put in some more features to support NPC's and enemies so they can
start to be placed.

Then it'll still need a lighting pass and have some random props dropped
around for decoration.

then i guess we should put the boss in there and hen the scripted events
after the boss (well whenever the cave in stuff happens).

then i think we will be done. I bet it'll be like 2-3 more weeks til then,
but future areas should go quicker (: