[project1dev] Re: "world" themes, intro thoughts

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:13:58 -0700

I was just thinking if for instance you said "in the first world, there is
such and such and this and that happens in the storyline" we could probably
brainstorm on some details of things to put in besides the main stuff and we
might come up w/ some pretty neat stuff.

Did you decide if we are going to do the 7 worlds thing still or not?