[project1dev] Re: weekly update 11

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:34:38 -0800

Pirate Dice could use a new background. Right now I am using a stolen wood
texture as the background.

Pirate Dice needs the network code added into it. This seems like a fairly
large undertaking. I am working on a plan to implement it.

Pirate Dice also needs a full UI over haul but I think that will come up
when it has network support and people are playing it.