[project1dev] Re: weekly update 11

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:57:05 -0800 (PST)

I would love to work on the beast room once the biobeastie is all finished. I
really enjoy the theme, and I think doing the room would be a good next step
for challenging my skills and aesthetics. I like how things have been going.
And since I have got my texturing workflow figured out, I just need to practice
honing that to become more efficient.

So ERIC =) If its okay boss, Can I do the biobeastie chamber? I know you
mentioned that we can see how it goes as we cross that bridge. =) I am just
excited is all. Whatever you think it best for the team and the game is what I
want to do. I would love to also contribute to the props n such if you think
that would be more suitable. Just let me know what you think as you figure it
out and decide how you want things to roll.

Thanks guys, I'm excited progress is going well for the team. =)

Katie