[project1dev] Re: weekly update 10

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:49:24 +0000

hey kent, when you get experienced at that stuff (particularly actionscript) i will probably have some freelance work i can refer to you if you are interested. I turned down jobs occasionally because my expertise is in graphics and html/css and they always ask if i know someone that that can help them

On Jan 28, 2010 4:20pm, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
really cool

your web prowess is going to be formidable :P

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Kent Petersen kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah actionscript comes up in about a week. My current computer clases I am taking are javascript and a sql class

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Alan Wolfe alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

good luck in your classes Kent (:

is the actionscript / flash class this semester?

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Kent Petersen kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Personal update: I will most likely be laying low for a while. I have a few school classes that are dropping a ton of work on me and a new kitty. I am excited and can't wait to get network support in for pirate dice. So, it's coming but it may be a while.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Kent Petersen kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe name it after a town or kingdom in the game?

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Chris Riccobono crysalim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, it could totally change during the course of the project - but a
name will help set a foundation :)