[project1dev] Re: website integration

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 03:41:53 +0000

This is such a rad idea, seems really fun.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#1) we can patch it and release new content after launch if we want to,
we'll set it up with an auto updater
#2) we can totally make a kick ass website with forums and stuff (obviously)
#3) we can integrate with that website to have things like it uploads your
achievements so like when you are on the forums people can have medals next
to their names and when you view their profile it can give more detail.

But also we could literally have a high score board for different things,
like speed runs or lowest level beating the game, and whatever else.

we'd have to take precautions to make cheating this system / hacking it not
worthwhile and even then we might still get people hacking it but...  it
could still be pretty neat if too many people don't figure out how to abuse
it :P