[project1dev] Re: vista

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:35:08 -0400

the common thread seems to be mobile computers having the issue, but im not
sure correlation = causation in this case... itd be really weird because we
all have drastically different systems, like i have the problem but i am on
a netbook with no dedicated graphics card and windows xp... well if it is
mobile gpu i think itd be crazy and i do have a hard time believing it is
just a coincidence considering the problem only seems to be on
laptops/netbooks... hrm  i guess i dunno :(