[project1dev] Re: umm wow!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:05:50 -0700

Matt is seriously the best pixel artist i have ever seen.

I have never seen his equal, he is really amazing :P

He's also making art for a game a buddy of mine is working which is a 2d
overhead multiplayer online RPG and has made some really cool stuff for that
game, but i dunno if they are in development still right now.