[project1dev] Re: umm wow!

  • From: mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 19:19:07 +0000

Rawr I love making textures so I can make them if you want.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Chris Sherman <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 5:44 AM

I'm in, just gimme something to do and I'll get it done
Sent from my BlackBerry

From: eric drewes
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 00:44:15 -0400
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hey, all members of the art team, please post checking in tomorrow - we will
try to get our part of the cave knocked out this week.  Just seeing who has
time so we can assign tasks for stuff we need.  If ya want to contribute to the
art for the first cave, let me know! :)

hey kent/alan/etc.  other than the enemies, machine, boss, and some props like
mine carts and pick axes and lanterns, is there anything else we need?

oh maybe a better player model?

also, was a decision made, re: the scale of the map? we just gonna stick w/
what we have?

there's probably not a reason for sketches for mine carts/tools but did we
decide on what to do re: enemies?  i will draw up some sketches tomorrow and
post em so we can make a decision on that if not...

it totally is starting to feel like a game... :)

nice work!!!!!!

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and you know what, looking at it from above it looks really rad too watching
all those guys wander around like they are actually working :P

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kent, wow...

the enemies facing the direction they walk looks awesome.

also, how you have the enemies pathing reminds me of megaman haha!

it was actually really fun trying to get past the guys in that last hallway
where they walk in pairs with a dude who runs down the middle.

that really shows me that man, this game is going to be great when we start to
get into the groove and get past the starting up phase (:

really coo Kent!!