[project1dev] Re: umm wow!

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:00:42 -0700

Thanks. It's really starting to look like a game.

I can't think of anything important to make. You can make anything else you
want to make. Maybe a pile of rocks or things of that nature.

Scale seems good for now. No complaints

Never really decided on what type of enemy. I personally liked moles or
robots. Didn't really decide what the boss was either. If they are moles I
was thinking it would be some king of drilling machine like the things in
the old Ninja Turtle cartoons. If they are robots I envisioned the boss to
be some kind of mechanical creature.