[project1dev] Re: umm wow!

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 00:44:15 -0400

hey, all members of the art team, please post checking in tomorrow - we will
try to get our part of the cave knocked out this week.  Just seeing who has
time so we can assign tasks for stuff we need.  If ya want to contribute to
the art for the first cave, let me know! :)

hey kent/alan/etc.  other than the enemies, machine, boss, and some props
like mine carts and pick axes and lanterns, is there anything else we need?

oh maybe a better player model?

also, was a decision made, re: the scale of the map? we just gonna stick w/
what we have?

there's probably not a reason for sketches for mine carts/tools but did we
decide on what to do re: enemies?  i will draw up some sketches tomorrow and
post em so we can make a decision on that if not...

it totally is starting to feel like a game... :)

nice work!!!!!!