[project1dev] Re: uh oh nintendo

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:17:04 -0700 (PDT)

If you have played Sly Cooper, its exactly the same, besides the theme.

Game play and all is JUST like sly cooper.

WEIRD, my boyfriend and friend Jay aren't too impressed with it. =(

From: Alan Wolfe
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:29:16 -0700
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] uh oh nintendo

http://www.pcworld.com/article/165891/e3_2009_microsofts_nocontroller_natal_steals_the_show.html

nintendo is either gonna have to put some power into their next console and/or
come up with something even better if they want to stay alive in the next
generation I think.

It kinda isn't lookin good for them with this comin out IMO :P