[project1dev] Re: uh oh nintendo

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:13:50 +0000

Yeah the technical stuff is all a learning process but the vision and aesthetic
sense is the important thing - I remember reading in the early pixar days they
hired mostly on understanding of animation to express lifelike movement more
than tech expertise - likewise our game graphics are going to depend on charm,
detail and atmosphere rather than being totally cutting edge lifelike
graphically... :) so yep...!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile