[project1dev] thoughts for the much later future

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:28:21 -0800

You know how some games put the credits at the beginning and have a cool
looking cinematic type thing going on while the credits play?

I think fable 2 did this with the snowflakes and things.

I was thinking it might be neat to have the credits in our game be at the
beggining when you start a new game, and while the credits were going, the
looping void music could play while the camera floated through the void
(perhaps following the path of the puffball).

We could have a lot of strange thigns floating out there, maybe some of
those things could even be little peeks at things that show up later in the
game.

When the credits are over we could have it orbit the void map area so the
player gets a good view of the area and knows whats there, and then floats
down to the starting point like we have it do now.

What do you guys think?