[project1dev] Re: temp anim's for enemies

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:39:12 -0700

Hey PS i got a call from a recruiter the other day asking me if i knew
anyone who would fit for a "technical designer" position in san diego.

He described the position as them needing someone who knew lua and maybe a
little C++ too.

I said i knew a few people trying to break into the industry who might fit
and he said right now things were really competitive since so many people
were getting laid off and that breaking in was really tough right now and
that it wasnt even worth trying.

So, that's a bummer, but the good news... when this game is done you will
have exp exactly like they are looking for.

Between your lua and C# (and especially if you do a lil C++!) you would be a
good fit for a designer or a technical designer or a scripter (: