[project1dev] Re: some alternate strange man art

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:26:41 +0000

When I was younger I was like "man stock crew is great, yeah I have to work but
I get to listen to the radio all day" then I worked at a coffee shop where I
could read at work, then a flower shop where I had my gamecube at work, then
the telcenter where I had internet and crazy chris sherman and could do
basically as I pleased and I was like "man it could not get better!"

Then I did freelance work and pretty much woke up, smoked a bowl, played some
xbox, worked a little... It was actually TOO good :P so ya now I have a real
job - I draw and use the net but don't play games
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile