[project1dev] Re: scenario ideas

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:48:56 -0700

yeah we were thinkin that already kent but all the scenarios would be way
too big of a milestone

we'll have to break it up where each scenario is it's own milestone
probably.

the idea of a milestone is you break the game (which is a huge daunting
task) into bite sized chunks, just helps you stay focused and stuff (:

but hey, we might get bored of character creation after a few so if that
happens maybe we can just do a few new and come back to it a little later.

I think too when we get going a lil more things will be a lot more auto
piolet too, we are just like getting the basics down and figureing shit out
obviously hehe...