[project1dev] Re: scenario ideas

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:24:22 -0700

I guess we should start working on fleshing out the game progression before
we get too far ahead of ourselves. We could answer some more simple
questions first.

I thought Eric mentioned something about having multiple worlds that
eventually meet up in the end. We should sort content by world, then by
areas of the world such as caves, towns, etc. I think art and everything
should be separated with more sub folders with in.

I think I will start gathering all the information from the emails and
prepare them into whatever will be copied to the wikis. This way we will
have this information easily accessible.