[project1dev] Re: scenario ideas

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:26:05 -0700

I assumed combat would be upgraded =)

Testing will get very complicated very quickly. We must make sure we don't
fall into similar problems that Fallout 1 and 2 had (never played 3). Those
games had so many things going on that 3rd party people are still releasing
patches for those titles.

Alan, I think you may be the only person with real experience here.