[project1dev] Re: scenario ideas

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:38:27 -0400

:)  love the idea, would work in the gladiator/arena scenario or maybe a
different one too... really neat idea

re: parent scenario - maybe there's certain racial traits like your dad
marries a dryad or something and so you get naturalistic powers or your mom
is a princess and theres a storyline there, that type of thing.  not sure
but we can come up with something :)